Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hermitgrrl revealed



I always wanted this blog to be anonymous, but that is silly since the only people who scope this know me. So here's a cool pic of me being a glow stick version of the statue of liberty. Oh dear. I suddenly sense hidden meanings which I did NOT intend. I am no statue of righteousness. LOL. Wearing a necklace my sistah got for me in PA. Love it. Mac's kick ass. They have this built in camera thingy that has all these awesome effects, like "thermal" which is what I used. It really brought out the glow sticks, which I obtained at a party next door. A lot of people were happy to donate their glow sticks to my hair, and, silly as it sounds, I felt kinda like a princess. Girl stuff, I guess. Ha Ha funny green alien girl princess. Anyway, a girl's allowed to show off her plumage once in a while, right? Shrug. Who knows? :)
Love to all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

most beautiful picture! you are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want a copy, mom

john said...

nice to see you again.... i lost all my pictures due to a hard drive crash even all my old ones of jube and stuff. looking as beautiful as ever. i hope one day you try and contact me again, i have no way to reach you cept for here. i miss you.

jill or jay said...

You look GREAT! I love your plumage! And I like the funny green alien girl princess moniker. It's perfect.

Yvonne said...

Well, I would follow you if I could figure out where to do it on your blog. I've read back through your posts past the baby raccoons, you are easy and interesting to read. Love the photo.