Thursday, September 20, 2007

Feral Kitten Sauna


I was 14 when "Indecent Proposal" came out, and I wanted to see it soooo bad, but I wasn't allowed to watch rated R movies. When I finally saw it, I wasn't that impressed. It was okay. Well, when I was 13 and 14, my favorite show in the universe was Beverly Hills 90210. Shhh, I know, but I was far from alone. After Beverly Hills, Melrose Place came on, and I wanted to watch that, too, but again, couldn't (it started at my bedtime on a school night). So MP came out on dvd, and my netflix list had dipped below a hundred. I thought, yay I can finally watch it! Well... that show was the most embarassing thing I think I've ever seen. I won't be getting the rest of the season. Talk about cheese factor 5000. TV has come a loooong way in 15 years. Just thought I'd share that... maybe as a helpful movie hint? Don't get stuff that you thought was cool 15 years ago. You could probably apply that to a lot more than just movies. Clothes, haircuts, cassette players, computers that take floppy discs- that are actually floppy. Anyhoo...

In kitty news, I'm going to see what I can do to get the kittens everything they need AND keep their ears intact. I'll see if I can wheel and deal some bargains. Maggie found out that the best spot to sleep is up against the oh so cozy and warm fishtank light. And in case she gets too warm? The fountain-like filter will keep her other side nice and cool! Silly kitten!

Oh yeah, the "mystery plant"? Yup, four o' clocks all right.

3 comments:

Her Grace said...

My cat used to always sleep on the fish tank! Also on the cable box. Now she prefers lounging in front of our big cast iron radiators.

Maewen Archer said...

My cats have always liked the cable box -- it gets pretty warm up there, too. I also had one cat who liked to sleep under my halogen desk lamp. One day I looked up and the fur on his back was smoking! He didn't like it so much after that.

Anonymous said...

hi baby doll,

hope you had a good one with the fam, i know your brother was very much wanting to see you.... did you get my voice mail about the credit card stuff? we went out with our adopted fam this pm to the mex resturant we took you too, great fun.... david had that bad tooth out yesterday ( i did the patient advocate thang and moved the date for extracxtion up a week... took 2 and half hours to get it out!!!!!!!!!!! ) he is sooooo much better... the infection had gotten systemic....

we loved having you n john here, tell jon that too cuz it would be goo dd for him to hear that me thinks......

love you forever, mum