Sunday, August 19, 2007

Ahhh, Hawaii

I went to Hawaii. That's where I was yesterday. Haha, I wish. No, I've been having "fun" trying to get my photos from my old computer to my new one, and all I've managed so far is my trip to hawaii. I guess that's some of the cream of the crop anyway.

I mean, if you don't go to Hawaii at least once in your life, you're missing out on probably the best place on the planet. There's meadows full of wild orchids for cryin' out loud. There's green and orange and blue geckos all over the place. There's sea turtles, and perfect sunsets everyday.

It's a lot funner than trying to get pics off a 2000 iMac. Umm, who makes a computer that can't copy anything on to disc? I'd be happy with floppy disc even. Or maybe there could just be a cord that plugs my two macs together?

Considering I spend hours every day on my computer, you would think I wouldn't hate them so much! I need another trip to Hawaii, haha. Everyone is so mellow and relaxed, and they probably don't have stupid computers because, one, it's heaven, and there's only good things in heaven, and two, they don't need to take pictures of it, they just look out the window. Okay, I'm going to get back to my feeble attempts at getting some more pictures. Or packing a bag and getting a plane ticket.

Wow I bore my own self even. It was a toss up between slappin some pretty pictures down, or Sebastian's field trip. Ha! That's tomorrow! Until I get a real life, maybe more of both!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya and dang, sure wish i had bought a little bit o paradise when we were there.............. at least we got to go!

love n miss you n see you soon!, mom

Maewen Archer said...

I need to go to Hawaii. Today.